LEATHERBOUND DELUXE EDITION IN DECORATED CASE. WE HAVE ONLY 10 COPIES AVAILABLE. EACH OF THESE IS AN EXTREMELY RARE 'PC' (PUBLISHER COPY). Click for larger image ...This set includes a leather bound book in dust jacket, manuscript portfolio, handcrafted dip pen and Dejah Thoris medallion housed in a 7” x 10” custom decorated case.
* A leather bound book limited to 500 signed and numbered copies signed by artists and contributors
* 20 colour plates of paintings by Schoonover, Frazetta, Abbett, Whelan, Manchess, Miller, Gianni, Dorman, Grindberg, and Klauba.
* New paintings commissioned for this edition (Artists Iain McCaig, Tom Grindberg, Doug Klauba and others).
* A custom case 7" x 10" covered in black cialux cloth with spine titling and decorations debossed in gold and 1st edition dust jacket illustration inlaid on lid.
* ERB Manuscript Portfolio (1911-1912) for 'Under Moons of Mars' containing replica manuscript pages, editor letters, the Munsey check to ERB for UMM and first publication pulp cover and pages.
* Manuscript pen (1911-1912) replica of dip pen used by ERB to write the holographic manuscript for 'Under the Moons of Mars'.
* 2 Dejah Thoris Medallion
* New dust jacket artwork and full colour Barsoom Map endpapers
* 30+ Black and White illustrations by Tom Yeates and others.
Book in dust jacket, all items contained in document portfolio with custom case.Author:
Edgar Rice BurroughsArtists:
Schoonover, Frazetta, Abbett, Whelan, Manchess, Miller, Gianni, Dorman, Grindberg, KlaubaPublisher:
ERB Books, April 2021 First EditionNumber of pages:
Hard Cover in Slipcase; Part Colour illustrationsSize:
7" x 10" (178mm x 254mm)